Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Facebook Obsession



Statistics about FaceBook...

It is amazing how many of us are spending so much time on Facebook.

I too have a Facebook page but I have not updated it for more than 6 months. I just do not have the time and energy to do the updates.

However, I am really surprised at the way many of my friends update their Facebook with so much mundane and stupid things that you just wondered who they really are.

Don't they know that whatever is published on Facebook is there for the eternity? With Google search, you can find out anything you want about someone and the kinds of things that they have written in the Web.

And you have clueless parents posting all their babies/children photos, open to everyone on Facebook, oblivious to the dangers of pedophiles trolling on-line for kids. Don't these stupid people know that there have been many cases of kidnappings or assaults happening because the criminals got the info from their Facebook postings?

I have started to "Unfriend" many of those on my lists as I just could no longer stand their endless, mindless babbling about mundane things in their lives.

Please, "GET A LIFE"!! Seriously...

No comments: