Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013


Well, another year has gone by and today, we welcome the new year.

In 2013, I resolve to be awesome in all aspect of my life : -

- Drink plenty of water, especially Kangen water
- Eat breakfast like a kind, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper
- Live with the 3 Es : Energy, Enthusiasm & Empathy
- Make time to pray and be close to the Creator (whoever He is to you)
- Play more games, be more child-like and be present
- Read more books that I did in 2012
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day and enjoy the peace in the silence
- Sleep for at least 7 hours a night and wake up grateful for the rest
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily and while walking, smile at the beauty around me

- Don't over do and over commit. Keep to my capabilities, while stretching it a bit
everyday
- Don't take myself too seriously - no one else does anyway
- Don't waste precious energy on gossip as it just drains you
- Dream more while I am awake and take action to make those dreams come true
- Envy is a waste of time. I already have all that I need right now
- Forget issues of the past and forgive. Otherwise, it will ruin my present happiness
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Let it go...
- Make peace with my past so that it will not spoil the present
- No one is in charge of my happiness except Me
- Smile and laugh more
- I don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree

- Call my love ones more often
- Each day, give something good to others
- Forgive everyone for all their trespasses.
- Don't sweat the small stuff
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6
- Try to make at least 3 people smile everyday
- What other people think of me is none of my business

- Always, to the best of my abilities, do the right thing
- Time heals everything - let go and forgive
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change
- No matter how I feel, get up, dress up and show up. The best is yet to come
- When awake in the morning, thank God for all your blessings
- Your inner-most self is always happy. So, be happy


Wishing all of you a wonderful 2013 filled with abundance, prosperity and happiness. May all your wishes come true.

No comments: